One year access
The course is designed for busy professionals; most lessons are 10 to 15 minutes long, so that you can take one or two per day, without much effort. Also, we’ve avoided homework and covered it in other ways, because you probably don’t have enough time and mental energy to spend many hours by yourself doing homework.
The course is delivered in the following sections and lessons:
02. Why? (free)
03. Who? (free)
04. What? (free)
05. How and When? (free)
07. Let’s Talk! (free)
08. Roadmap (free)
09. What about Changes? (free)
10. The Tenth Domain (free)
12. Initiating Process Group (free)
16. Executing Process Group (free)
17. Closing Process Group (free)
20. Collect Requirements (free)
21. Define Scope (free)
22. Create WBS (free)
23. Control Scope (free)
24. Validate Scope (free)
25. Plan Scope Management (free)
27. Define Activities (free)
28. Sequence Activities (free)
30. Develop Schedule (free)
31. Control Schedule
32. Plan Schedule Management
33. Cost Management Introduction
34. Estimate Costs
35. Determine Budget
36. Control Costs
37. Plan Cost Management
38. Quality Management Introduction
39. Control Quality
40. Manage Quality
41. Plan Quality Management
42. Resource Management Introduction
43. Estimate Activity Resources
44. Acquire Resources
45. Develop Team
46. Manage Team
47. Control Resources
48. Plan Resource Management
49. Communications Management Introduction
50. Plan Communications Management
51. Manage Communications
52. Monitor Communications
53. Risk Management Introduction
54. Identify Risks
55. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
56. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
57. Plan Risk Responses
58. Implement Risk Responses
59. Monitor Risks
60. Plan Risk Management
61. Procurement Management Introduction
62. Plan Procurement Management
63. Conduct Procurements
64. Control Procurements
65. Stakeholder Management Introduction
66. Identify Stakeholders
67. Plan Stakeholder Engagement
68. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
69. Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
70. Integration Management Introduction
71. Develop Project Charter
72. Develop Project Management Plan
73. Direct and Manage Project Work
74. Manage Project Knowledge
75. Monitor and Control Project Work
76. Perform Integrated Change Control
77. Close Project or Phase
78. Development Approach
79. Development Processes
80. Adaptive vs. Predictive
82. Process Groups in Agile Projects
83. Scope Management in Agile Projects
84. Schedule Management in Agile Projects
85. Cost Management in Agile Projects
86. Quality Management in Agile Projects
87. Resource Management in Agile Projects
88. Communication Management in Agile Projects
89. Risk Management in Agile Projects
90. Procurement Management in Agile Projects
91. Stakeholder Management in Agile Projects
92. Integration Management in Agile Projects
93. Professional and Social Responsibility
94. History of PMI and the PMBOK<sup>®</sup> Guide
95. The Exam!
Yes. See this article: How to Submit PDUs
We recommend the following number of PDUs for this course:
It’s a self-paced online course. You can start the course whenever you want and proceed at any speed that suits you.
You’ll have unlimited access to the course for one year, and you can retake certain lessons or even the whole course if you find it necessary.
The unbored.training platform was our eLearning delivery platform for a few years, until the end of 2020, and learners needed to go there to take their eLearning courses. Now we’ve added the learning management system to our main website, mplaza.training, and unbored is retired.
All old user accounts in unbored.training are migrated to this website, and if you had an account there, you will be able to access the same courses that you bought there here.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your administrative and technical questions will be answered quickly by the support team, and your questions about the topics will be sent to our trainers.
To contact us, use the online chat service that is available on the bottom of the pages, send us an email to email@example.com, or call us at +3228080179, +447862148245, or +1845-479-6605.
There are many eLearning providers, and you might be wondering which one is the best choice for you. In fact, it’s a simple decision: all you have to do is to watch demos of the courses and compare them :) Just be careful with one thing: there are some providers who create one or a few interesting videos as samples, while the rest of the course doesn’t have anything to do with that.
We are a small group of project experts who love creating content and sharing what we have learned with our peers. While this is currently our main job, earning money is not our highest priority; the highest priority is the sense of achievement we get from creating something that can really help people.
Do you need training for your company?
We can offer various eLearning packages customized for your needs.