Lesson 12: The 5 Targets behind Flexing
Based on AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® material. Reproduced under licence from AXELOS. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® 6th edition update:
1. "Benefits Review Plan" is now called "Benefits Management Approach"
2. all "_____ Management Strategy"'s are now called "_____ Management Approach".
- Why is it easier for us to protect the level of quality in Agile?
- Why is it advantageous to timebox the project?
- How would you compose a “change management process” for PRINCE2 Agile?
- Is it OK to change the composition of the Agile teams? What are the reasons?
- The customer is not comfortable with the fact that you’re not supposed to deliver everything, and this is creating problems for you. How would you fix this problem?
- Because the quality activities are not compressed at the end of the project, when we don’t have enough time. They are done continuously, during the project.
- Prevents us from adding fancy features, and instead forces us to focus on value and put the output into production on time, which results in an earlier return on investment.
- I suggest you create the process now, and keep improving it during the course. We’ll get back to it at the end of the course.
- It’s OK, but we try to limit it. In the case of Scrum, we’re not allowed to change the composition in the middle of Sprints. This is so, because we are dependent on internal collaborations and teamwork, instead of specialist activities. When you keep the composition fixed, you will have a higher level of productivity.
- Our biggest advantage in Agile is the frequent delivery of increments. When you keep delivering useful increments and apply their change requests, they start trusting you and the flexible system you’re using.
Here you can submit your questions related to the content of the course. (For other questions, use the support system). The trainer's reply will be email to you in 48 hours.
This lesson is part of the first 30% of the course, which is available for free, even without registration.
You can purchase the course to access all lessons, additional material, and coaching:
More info and purchase options