Lesson 13: Behaviors
Based on AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® material. Reproduced under licence from AXELOS. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® 6th edition update:
1. "Benefits Review Plan" is now called "Benefits Management Approach"
2. all "_____ Management Strategy"'s are now called "_____ Management Approach".
- Provide two examples of transparency [please!]
- Provide a few examples of rich communication.
- We use a piece of software in our business as usual, and we’ve decided to upgrade the software with new major features. Is it possible to use PRINCE2 Agile for this?
- Developers are self-organized in Scrum. There we need to pick a number of items from the top of the Product Backlog and create the Sprint Backlog, which is the plan for the Sprint. Who do you think should be responsible for deciding on the number of items?
- Not hiding the fact that the project is behind schedule. Letting everyone know who decides about high-level change requests, using what criteria.
- Using face-to-face conversations, information radiators, facilitated workshops, daily standup meetings, etc.
- Yes; that’s a project, and PRINCE2 Agile can be used there.
- The self-organized developers. They know best how many items they can get done during the Sprint.
Here you can submit your questions related to the content of the course. (For other questions, use the support system). The trainer's reply will be email to you in 48 hours.
This lesson is part of the first 30% of the course, which is available for free, even without registration.
You can purchase the course to access all lessons, additional material, and coaching:
More info and purchase options