Lesson 09: Who's PRINCE2 Agile® for?
Based on AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® material. Reproduced under licence from AXELOS. All rights reserved.
- Is PRINCE2 Agile a temporary solution for companies that want to become Agile?
- Is PRINCE2 Agile a substitute for PRINCE2?
- We’re using PRINCE2, and like to become Agile. Is PRINCE2 Agile a good option for us?
- We’re Agile, and consider adding PRINCE2 to our system. Is PRINCE2 Agile a good option for us?
- What’s a pull-based report?
- Is it possible to use PRINCE2 Agile out of the box, because it’s a tailored form of PRINCE2, or does it need further tailoring?
- The manual considers it the primary target for PRINCE2 Agile.
- The manual considers it the secondary target for PRINCE2 Agile.
- You put the information on a board, for example, and let people come and see them whenever they want, instead of sending (pushing) the information.
- You need to do a lot of tailoring before using PRINCE2 Agile.
Here you can submit your questions related to the content of the course. (For other questions, use the support system). The trainer's reply will be email to you in 48 hours.
This lesson is part of the first 30% of the course, which is available for free, even without registration.
You can purchase the course to access all lessons, additional material, and coaching:
More info and purchase options