Product Status AccountNo downloadable template is available for Product Status Account.
You don’t need a template for Product Status Account, because it’s just a report that you get from the Configuration Management System, probably filtered for certain criteria.
- List of all products that should have been complete by now, but are not.
- List of the latest version of all mechanical designs that are approved.
- List of all products that have failed quality reviews more than once.
- List of all products that have been started in the current stage.
- List of all products that are planned for the next stage.
If you’d like to learn everything about PRINCE2, I can suggest our eLearning courses:
- PRINCE2® Foundation Online Course
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Online Course
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Online Course
The first few lessons in each course are free. You can start taking the courses right now and make sure it’s what you’ve been looking for before you buy.
Note: The first 30% of the courses used to be free, but because of the recent constraints from PeopleCert, we’re not allowed to offer more than 15% of the scope or more than 90 minutes of the duration for free.