Public Speaking Awareness CourseThis is an introductory course about Public Speaking. Once you register, we will email you daily lessons. Each lesson takes only a few minutes to read, and after 4 to 6 weeks, you will have a good overall understanding of the topic. By the way, this course is completely free :)
Your contact information:
Lessons are sent 5 days a week: Monday to Friday.
We will not share your email address with other parties. Your email will be used only to send you the lessons, unless you select the option for staying informed of our new training material, in which case, we will send you an email every two to three months to inform you when a new awareness course, free mini-course, or premium course is published, or when we have an offer for the existing material.
Lessons in this course
- Welcome to the course
- What to Do with Your Hands
- How to Structure a Basic Speech
- How to Prepare a Basic Speech
- Conclude a Talk
- How Much Do People Remember?
- Eye Contact
- Starting a Speech – A Tip
- Simplest Way to Engage an Audience
- Preparation, Preparation, and Preparation
- What is the Best Way to Practice?
- Never Apologize
- How to Reduce Umms and Ahhs
- How to Transition from One Point to Another
- Presenting a Technical Talk
- Think Positively
- Cope with Anxiety and Stress
- Using Visuals
- PowerPoint and videos
- Video Editing
- PowerPoint Slides: Control the Eye of the Audience
- How Should Photos Be Displayed?
- Notes / Cards
- How about Your Voice?
- Location and Facilities
- Simple Checklist – Feedback
- Greatest Feedback and Learning