AgilePM® Awareness CourseThis is an introductory course about AgilePM. Once you register, we will email you daily lessons. Each lesson takes only a few minutes to read, and after 4 to 6 weeks, you will have a good overall understanding of the topic. By the way, this course is completely free :)
Your contact information:
Lessons are sent 5 days a week: Monday to Friday.
We will not share your email address with other parties. Your email will be used only to send you the lessons, unless you select the option for staying informed of our new training material, in which case, we will send you an email every two to three months to inform you when a new awareness course, free mini-course, or premium course is published, or when we have an offer for the existing material.
Lessons in this course
- Welcome to the Course
- What’s AgilePM?
- Project Structure
- Roles with Business Interest
- Roles with Technical Interest
- Roles with Management Interest
- Roles with Process Interest
- Roles Review
- Pre-Project Phase
- Feasibility Phase
- Foundations Phase, part 1
- Fixed Duration, Fixed Cost!
- Foundations Phase, part 2
- The Importance of Releases
- Foundations Phase, part 3
- Evolutionary Development Phase
- Deployment Phase
- Post-Project Phase
- MoSCoW Prioritization
- Value Delivery
- Focus on Business Value Principle
- Deliver on Time Principle
- Collaborate Principle
- Never Compromise Quality Principle
- Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations Principle
- Develop Iteratively Principle
- Communicate Continuously and Clearly Principle
- Demonstrate Control Principle