PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Tips
There seems to be two major reasons why people fail this PRINCE2 Foundation exam:
- Not learning the material. Some people try to take the shortest possible route to passing the exam and do not take time to absorb or understand what they are trying to learn.
- Panic, carelessness or stress. It may have been a few years since you did an exam, and it can feel stressful and intimidating when it just you faced with 60 questions. That’s why we have created to the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Simulator as it will make sure you are ready to take the exam and have the confidence to pass with ease.
It is important to understand the flow of a PRINCE2 project as this helps you see better understand how a PRINCE2 project works.
The Most Important Topics
The following are the most important things you need to know for the exam:
- Understand what happens in the PRINCE2 processes, so understand the inputs and the outputs and who does what.
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing a stage boundary
- Closing a project.
- Understand the value of the PRINCE2 principles and that even just applying these principles on their own will have a major positive impact in your projects.
- The business case theme
- Purpose of the business case
- How and why the business case is used
- The organization theme
- Purpose: Accountability and Communication
- The PRINCE2 roles and project levels
- Stakeholder engagement
- Communicating during the project
- The risk theme
- Purpose of the risk documents
- How the risk register is used during the project
- How risks are analyzed
- The plans theme
- Purpose of the planning documents
- Project product description vs product description
- How the plans are used during the project
- The change theme
- Purpose of the change theme
- Purpose of the change related documents
- Issue and change control procedure (CEPDI)
- The progress theme
- Purpose of the project theme
- How the management documents help
- Six project tolerances