PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Tips
There seems to be two major reasons why people fail this PRINCE2 Practitioner exam:
- Not learning the material. Some people try to take the shortest possible route to passing the exam and do not take time to absorb or understand what they are trying to learn.
- Panic, carelessness, or stress. It may have been a few years since you did an exam, and it can feel stressful and intimidating when it just you faced with 68 questions. That’s why we have created to the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Simulator as it will make sure you are ready to take the exam and have the confidence to pass with ease.
It is important to have a working understanding of PRINCE2 and the course and exam simulator has lots of scenario examples to help with this, so you learn to think like a PRINCE2 project manager.
Things Worth Remembering
The following are the most important things you need to know for the exam:
- Understand the PRINCE2 Principles and be able to answer all related scenario questions.
- Understand what happens in the PRINCE2 processes and be able to answer all related scenario questions.
- Have a deep understanding of the PRINCE2 themes, know to find the supporting information in the official PRINCE2 manual and think like a PRINCE2 project manager in lots of different scenarios.
- Business Case
If you’re using the PRINCE2 Practitioner eLearning Course, follow these steps:
- Try to answer each question of the course as it is asked.
- Try to find the supporting information in the PRINCE2 manual.
- Compare your answer with the one given in the training manual.
- Only use the exam simulator after you have completed the full course.
My last comment is not to worry about passing, just enjoy the course, take your time, be consistent, use the exam simulator and you will pass with confidence.