Lesson 08: Stakeholders
The ITIL 3 Foundation exam will NOT be available after mid 2021.
Many different people are affected by the services you support and deliver. Do you know who they all are?
Based on AXELOS ITIL® material. Reproduced under licence from AXELOS. All rights reserved.
Continuing our run through the important ITSM terms, What is the difference between output and outcome? Find out next.
- What are the most common three kinds of stakeholders that service management commonly needs to work with?
- What is a key difference between customers and users?
- Can one person be more than one kind of stakeholder?
- Customers, users and suppliers
- The customer has a financial involvement and can see the balance between the cost incurred and what is delivered
- Yes, at different times they may well have different roles. A customer when setting up what level of service they are willing or able to pay for, but a user when they, later, come to use the service in their day-to-day job.
Here you can submit your questions related to the content of the course. (For other questions, use the support system). The trainer's reply will be email to you in 48 hours.
This lesson is part of the first 30% of the course, which is available for free, even without registration.
You can purchase the course to access all lessons, additional material, and coaching:
More info and purchase options